Last delivery for season
week 1st July
- Payment of roses is required before they are delivered.
- We accept payment by direct credit and cheque.
- Orders will go on to the computer as we receive them. Invoices will be sent out in April for orders received up to this time, and then weekly as we receive your orders.
- Where possible we would like to send our invoices out by email. If you do not receive an automated confirmation of your order please check in your spam or junk mail.
- We do not ship to outside of New Zealand.
- We send orders out on a Monday of the week they are due to go to insure everyone receives them before the weekend. All orders will be as bareroot roses.
- Collection from nursery is not available.
- There is a small order surcharge of $5.00 per parcel or box if one rose only is ordered.
- Standard roses are $35.00 each. Bush and climbing roses are $24.50 each.
- Standards are packed in their own parcel, bush & climbers are packed together in boxes.
- FREIGHT- $9.50 per parcel of standard roses. 1 parcel = 1 to 10 roses. $9.50 per box of bush & climbers. 1 box = 1 to 10 roses. There is a rural delivery charge of $6.00 per parcel.
- Please keep roots WET at all times – see Planting Hints.
- If plants fail to grow within 3 months of planting due to no fault of the customer we will replace the plant as soon as we are able, do not prune your new roses in the first 3 months as this will void a replacement.